Top 10 Signs You're At The Wrong Brokerage
Starting to feel like a burden at your current real estate brokerage? Here's how to know when it's time to make a move.
10. You feel more annoying than a slow internet connection when you have to ask your manager questions.
9. You’ve had better luck using Apple Maps than the tools provided through the brokerage.
8. You know your Starbucks baristas better than the other agents in your office.
7. You’re still not sure what the recurring “$12 for miscellaneous” charge on your invoice is actually for.
6. Dove Chocolates wrappers have given you more inspiration than your in-office mentor.
5. You’ve gotten used to hearing “Who?” after telling people what company you’re with.
4. The “intense, in-depth training” you were promised ended as soon as the ink dried on your orientation documents.
3. You’ve come to accept that your manager knows about as much as Dwight Schrute from “The Office.”
2. You would rather work in the corner of a crowded Panera Bread than try to find a parking spot at the office.
1. You’re surrounded by a sea of faces, but couldn’t feel more alone.
Ready to see what else is out there? Make a date to see why we're great.